||SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
||Sheridan - PubFactory
||Director, Client Services
Work in our Sheridan PubFactory team, with our prestigious publishing clients and industry-leading developers and consultants to develop, enhance and maintain the world’s best online publishing websites. Manage these projects to agreed budgets and timelines, and deliver the highest quality results for our clients and their customers.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is looking to grow their career in a fast paced environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this position but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodations or other purposes.
- Act as account manager for our largest accounts, developing strong, consultative and productive relationships with key stakeholders
- Review, edit, and contribute to product and enhancement specifications
- Prepare, maintain and communicate project schedules, documentation, and project status to internal stakeholders and external clients
- Identify opportunities to improve and refine the PubFactory team’s processes, and implement those improvements
- Delegate project tasks to Project Managers where possible, and oversee their work
- Manage development of product build and enhancement projects from inception to completion
- Motivate and manage teams consisting of on site, remote, and contractor software engineers, as well as client team members
- Perform and/or oversee QA testing
- Accurately forecast and manage to agreed budget all project finances, including client billing, revenue recognition, and contractor payments.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Experience of account management, and developing supplier/client relationships
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ years of software or web development project management experience
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques, including budget and schedule preparation and reporting
- Ability to manage to deadlines multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in book, journal, or training material publishing.
- Experience of preparing technical specifications and documentation
- Experience of delegating and overseeing project management tasks
- Bachelor's degree.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to do the following:
- Use a computer, telephone, and video conferencing equipment
- Provision will be made for candidates who require specially adapted equipment
- Sheridan - PubFactory offers a competitive package of benefits, along with a great office environment and remote work flexibility
- Appointed candidate will work in an open plan office in central Boston
- Occasional travel for client site visits
- This employee will report to the Director of Client Services.
- This employee’s peer(s) will be Senior Developers and Platform Account Managers.
If you're interested in learning more, please send your resume at email@example.com